Pages

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Grant-tastic

The FAEA Conference these past few days was a blast!! I played at the vendors tables and made some fun projects. Took home some swag. I signed up for 4 incredible workshops (promise to share all soon). Presented a workshop and gave a power point presentation on getting a grant.
Here are the screen shots from that power point. I just downloaded to the FAEA site for 2017 conference handouts.

 What kind of grants should you be thinking about?

Where and how do I find grants?
 Photographs can also be used to advocate for your program.

 Resources 
Thought Co. Grant Writing Sources, https://www.thoughtco.com/grant-writing-sources-6557
Grant Writing For Dummies Kindle Edition by Beverly A. Browning

The theme for the conference was "What is your superpower?" AND I WON the costume contest!
I introduce you to my new Queen of Recycle outfit. 90% made from recycles!
I have also been appointed to the 2018/19 board and will serve as a Member at Large.

Time to go and get ready for returning to school tomorrow. I welcome questions and will answer to the best of my ability!

Thanks for reading!











2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!! And thank you for sharing your presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice presentation. In my district, the BOE must approve all proposals before they are submitted. I just submitted to Lockheed Martin which is a local government contractor. The grant is for supplies for 200 terrariums! A nice STEAM project. I hope it gets approved.

    ReplyDelete